There are 3 days left to enter this surprise competition where 3 random orders will be selected to win US$100 YesStyle coupon each. All orders from April 1st to April 30th 11:59PM (Hong Kong Time) are eligible to participate and have a chance to win the US$100 coupon.
3 lucky winners will be selected during the first week of May. Here’s what your have to do:
Place an order at any of the YesStyle sites from April 1st to April 30th 11:59PM (Hong Kong Time, HKST, UTC +8:00)
This lucky draw is open to all customers of YesStyle, with shipping addresses in countries that YesStyle delivers to.
All purchases must be made from April 1st to April 30th 11:59PM (Hong Kong Time, HKST, UTC +8:00) to be considered valid for this lucky draw
Happy April Everyone!
Terms and Conditions:
1) This offer is valid for all purchases made at YesStyle.com, YesStyle.co.uk, YesStyle.com.au, YesStyle.ca and YesStyle.com.hk.
2) The offer is only available to customers with shipping addresses in countries that YesStyle.com, YesStyle.co.uk, YesStyle.com.au, YesStyle.ca and YesStyle.com.hk deliver to.
3) If items in the order are cancelled by YesStyle due to availability issues, the order will still be eligible for the lucky draw.
4) All purchases must be made from April 1st to April 30th 11:59PM (Hong Kong Time, HKST, UTC +8:00) to be considered valid for this lucky draw.
5) YesStyle will email winners on or before May 4, 2012.
6) YesStyle reserves the right to change all terms and conditions, including this offer’s promotion period, without notice. Should there be any disputes, YesStyle’s decision is final.
A few days ago I was literary browsing an online store for shoes, but have to admit I did it only to enjoy the wonderful shoes. They were not available to order them, and anyway I have to keep my shoe shopping spree moderate. But after browsing through a bunch of indeed lovely and “must have” shoes, I found the following interesting fact: many of the shoes description contains the “must have” words. It is quite funny, that actually I feel the same, “omg this is so fantastic, I must have them”… the realization of reality comes a little bit later, when I need to add the sad part, that right now I can’t. Anyway here is another “must have” pair of lovely hidden platform stiletto heels:
What color would you choose? I couldn’t decide right now. I like all three available colors a lot (grey, green, black)
And :D from now on, I will have a new category :D The “must have” shoes !
Don’t know how are you folks with colored or funny socks, but I absolutely love them! In fact about 80 percent of my shoes are vividly colored. I like to wear this socks when I am wearing athletic shoes, and from time to time I completely forgot about them and I go to my in laws :D They are looking at me like I am a little bit crazy, but lately my husband steals my colorful socks and wears them too… Well until now the pink ones were safe but who knows ladies and gentleman’s what the future holds… He was not against colored or funny socks, simply he never thought about wearing anything else than black or maybe some blue or gray.
My funniest socks story was last year, when we went to our honeymoon… I was very excited and put on a pair of very crazy shoes for the road trip. It started with a 3 day driving, with stops here and there. We started our journey at night. At about 8, I dressed up for the trip, and put on 1 pink sock. I just wanted to make a quick pick and sow it to a good friend, about what a crazy sock I will wear because I simply considered it funny. Actually the funny part was just beginning there, because after this in the last minute packing fever I ended up with one regular brown sock with flowers and a pink shoe with a funny drawing on it… And I realized this only the next day! At night I took down the shoes, but it was dark in the car, so I didn’t noticed, the next day almost all day I was driving so shoes on… But after we switched again…I decided it’s time to take the shoes down a little bit and surprise surprise I was having 2 different socks!